This nomination comes much to my amazement. My writing skills are not great so I guess the pictures are bailing me out. I was nominated by Margaret and Neal Wandering Together which by the way is an excellent blog. Please go check them out and if you do not like what they are blogging I will refund no money. Trust me you will like it. I am glad that some people actually like what I do and where I go. Thank you for the nomination.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is all about the Rule of 11s, so here we go!
The 11 questions Margaret and Neal asked me, and my answers, are:
- Do you prefer relaxing vacations or active vacations, and why? I like active vacations. I prefer places where I can hike or get a trail run.
- What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten? I usually do not stray from my usual group of foods. I like simple run of the mill food but I guess it would be Ghormeh sabzi. It is a Persian dish I ate a lot when my family lived in Iran.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I like warm temperatures and low humidity so I will go with Arizona. I have never been there but the weather is right. I also really like the hill country of Texas.
- What do you like to do in your free time? I like to travel. I just pack up and go. Taking short overnight trips around Texas and occasionally Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- What’s your favorite story about your pet (past or current)? I have had one pet so far and it the current one. The yorkie has never been trained so it still poops in the house. The dog loves to poop and the rug right outside of my shower. It is like it is trained to annoy me.
- What would you sing at karaoke night? It would be a song from the Beatles or Depeche Mode.
- What three items would you take to a deserted island? I love this question because I always have the smart ass answer of a boat, a compass and water.
- What is your spirit animal? Bear
- Do you collect anything? Race bibs. Most runners like the medals but I like collecting the bibs.
- What are you most grateful for? Family
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? Expressing myself as best as possible and hoping people take with a grain of salt.
The 11 blogs I nominate are:
- Jason Frels
- Colorado Chelsea
- The Huntress 915
- The Zen Hiker
- Nowhere Tribune
- Ester Traveling around the world
And here are our 11 questions for you guys:
- What excites you right now?
- If you had the opportunity to meet one person you haven’t met, who would it be, why, and what would you talk about?
- When and where were you happiest in your life?
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
- What is something you learned in the last week?
- If you inherited or won a million dollars, what’s the very first thing you would do with the money?
- What is the best job you ever had?
- What two languages would you like to be fluent in?
- What would you do if you were the lone survivor of a plane crash?
- Name 3 things in nature you find most beautiful?
Thank you again Margaret and Neal and looking forward to the responses.